- Maine Storyteller Turns Author During Pandemicon November 16, 2021 at 3:41 am
Phyllis Blackstone, a storyteller who resides in Brunswick, Maine, used the shelter-in-place pandemic time to write down all the stories, real and imagined, she had ever composed.
- Teach Me Sales offers a 21-day roadmap to improve how you sellon October 31, 2021 at 7:26 pm
When Tom Bloomer started his career in sales, he wasn't very good at it. After 30 years, he was. Happily for readers, Bloomer has put his experiences and the skills he learned into a book that is designed to transfer his knowledge in less than a month.
- A Guide to Better And More Inclusive Meetingson October 29, 2021 at 1:15 pm
A Guide to Better And More Inclusive Meetings Everyone has sat in awful meetings. Meetings often waste time. Results are elusive. The same participants always do most of the talking. And some of the best ideas never get heard. Dr.
- How To Find Hope in A Cancer Diagnosison October 29, 2021 at 1:06 pm
When Linda Kopec got her first cancer diagnosis, she didn't give up. When she got her second cancer diagnosis, she didn't give up. Instead, Kopec not only beat the cancers, she realized the dreaded disease can also bring gifts to the living.
- Greta Grace Entertains and Teaches Young Readers by Confronting Her Own Problemson September 23, 2021 at 7:22 pm
Greta Grace is in many ways a typical 7th-grader. She has a secret handshake with her best friend but also fights with her. She frets about whether her crush likes her and also argues with her mom.
- Readers' Favorite recognizes "Optimize Your Immune System" for international awardon September 1, 2021 at 8:04 pm
Book on creating health and resilience using a kitchen pharmacy recognized in international competition.
- Emerald Lake Books releases "Optimize Your Immune System"on October 11, 2020 at 10:28 pm
Forty years ago, Marie Ruggles got her start researching nutrition and working in the public health sector managing chronic disease and maximizing wellness.
- Local Author to Discuss New Mystery Novelon September 27, 2020 at 11:52 am
Andrea O'Connor, former Sherman First Selectman, will be discussing her new mystery novel, Woodson Falls: 16 Lakeview Terrace, on Sunday, October 4th at 5:00 PM. The event is a remote program hosted by The Sherman Library.
- CT Publisher's Books Receive National Recognitionon August 8, 2019 at 12:29 am
Emerald Lake Books' award-winning streak continues. Four books won six awards in Florida, bringing this year's total to fourteen awards.
- CT Author Receives Gold and Bronze Medals for Bookon August 7, 2019 at 8:44 pm
"Publish with Purpose" earns two awards in a prestigious national competition
- Emerald Lake Books Helps Authors Discover Their Purposeon May 29, 2019 at 4:42 pm
Emerald Lake Books has helped dozens of writers publish and market their books.
- Emerald Lake Books helps book authors achieve their goalson August 27, 2018 at 11:28 pm
Connecticut publisher applies unique methods to coach authors who want to publish with a purpose
- Emerald Lake Books releases "The Future of Omni-Channel Retail"on May 22, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Discover how future shopping trends may impact your business.
- Emerald Lake Books to release "Solutionaries: You Are the Answer"on April 5, 2018 at 12:20 pm
New book uncovers the answer to making the world a better place.
- New Jersey executive search recruiter publishes handbook for nonprofit boardson October 10, 2017 at 2:43 pm
"A Guide to Hiring Your Next CEO" by Dennis C. Miller guides nonprofit boards through a crucial task of board governance.
- Emerald Lake Books releases "A Guide to Recruiting Your Next CEO"on October 10, 2017 at 2:16 pm
This Executive Search Handbook for Nonprofit Boards offers guidance for hiring a nonprofit's next CEO.
- Two books by Connecticut publisher win international awardson September 6, 2017 at 12:09 pm
Two books published by Emerald Lake Books of Sherman have been recognized with international awards.
- Book on Danbury State Fair wins national design awardon June 7, 2017 at 12:25 am
"The Life and Times of The Great Danbury State Fair," a book written and published in Connecticut, has won a bronze medal for non-fiction cover design from the Independent Publishers Book Awards.
- New Release: Author studied life so that you can love yourson April 25, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Cheryl Marks Young writes guide to happy living, helps readers learn their strengths
- Alemany to Speak at Women's Brunchon March 31, 2017 at 1:27 am
Tara R. Alemany will be the presenter at The Sherman Church's annual Women's Brunch, exploring the gift that can only be found when we allow ourselves to be still and seek God.
- Young Farmer Seeks to Raise 1 Million Chickens on Grasson February 23, 2017 at 4:48 pm
John Suscovich wants to encourage more people to grow their own pastured poultry and experience the richness of taste that comes from chickens raised in your own backyard.
- Publisher expands to bring the stories of more authors to marketon February 13, 2017 at 12:22 am
Emerald Lake Books adds art director Mark Gerber to ownership
- Connecticut veteran publishes memoir about heroism and bureaucracy in Iraqon January 13, 2017 at 11:51 pm
Connecticut resident Marc Youngquist saw firsthand the heroism displayed by everyday military volunteers serving in the Middle East. In his book, "The 143rd in Iraq: Training the Iraqi Police in Spite of it All," he tells their stories.
- New publisher helps business people bring their books to marketon February 25, 2015 at 5:43 pm
Emerald Lake Books offers guidance, expertise to boost authors
- Murderous And Dark Tales By A Writer Grandma Moseson November 19, 2012 at 7:03 pm
Nan Becklean's "The Devil's Newspaper" is available now on Kindle. Watch out for these four deadly and two disturbing stories from this engaging author.
- Local Author Announces Book Signing Event in Danbury, CT for "The Character-Based Leader"on September 18, 2012 at 4:41 pm
Tara R. Alemany, a writer from Sherman, will be holding a book signing event for “The Character-Based Leader: Instigating a Leadership Revolution… One Person at a Time” in Danbury on October 3 at 5:30 PM.