What We Do
When you choose Emerald Lake Books to publish your book, here’s what we do:
- Consult with you to determine the best distribution formats for your particular book and needs (print, Kindle, ePUB, etc.).
- Take the final formatted and proofread version of your book and convert it from its current editable form (Word document) into the necessary formats for your selected distribution methods.
- Publish the book using either your ISBN or our own, depending on your preference.
- Ensure that it is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other major online retailers.
- Optimize book listings so that they are keyword-rich and easily visible to prospective readers interested in your topic area.
We are also able to provide you with customized marketing strategies suitable for your title, as well as all the marketing materials you may want to have at your disposal, such as bookmarks, postcards, business cards, drop cards, flyers, websites, social profiles, and more.
And if you need guidance in putting together an actual book marketing plan or training in how to implement your marketing strategies, our parent company, Aleweb Social Marketing, can help you with that.