Enlighten Up! (Kindle)
Want to find more clarity, contentment and resilience in this complicated world we all live in?
Cultivating self-awareness on a practical everyday down-to-earth level is the first step. When we lack self-awareness, it gets in the way of navigating life’s ups and downs.
Enlighten Up! presents a contemporary view of the five layers of self-awareness based on a 3,000-year-old model that provides a broader foundation for self-exploration than the more well-known mind/body model.
Author Beth Gibbs uses humor and stories to teach you to recognize the influence these five layers have on your life.
- Your physical body and environment.
- Your breath and energy, which makes up your life force.
- Your thoughts, beliefs and emotions.
- Your intuition, which acts with compassionate, nonjudgmental wisdom.
- Your connection to something larger than yourself.
Learn how to apply this model of self-awareness to your own life through the tips and simple yoga practices shared in this book.