Solutionaries: You Are the Answer (Kindle)
Author: Linda Lattimore
Publisher: Emerald Lake Books
Release date: April 5, 2018
Are you someone who hungers to make a difference in the world, but doesn’t know how?
Many people want solutions for the issues facing the world today. Yet most get stuck trying to figure out how they can make things better or where to focus their efforts. These include Baby Boomers wishing they could leave a legacy, Millennials unsure where they want to work but clear that it needs to be with conscious companies, women re-entering the workforce uncertain about their skills and talents, and others who have a desire to serve and leave a positive impact through their work and volunteer efforts.
“Solutionaries” takes you through a process whereby you:
- Discover the talents, gifts and tools that make you uniquely qualified to lead.
- Present your distinct value proposition to the world with intention.
- Identify compelling issues that drive you to serve and make a difference.
- Find and join your tribe of likeminded “Solutionaries” and changemakers.
- Create an action plan for a life that meets both your financial and emotional needs.
- And more!
Discover the answer to making the world a better place! Read Solutionaries!
For fans of:
- Zoe Weil's "The World Becomes What We Teach"
- Anthony Boquet's "The Bloodline of Wisdom"
- William MacAskill’s “Doing Good Better”
- Leslie R. Crutchfield’s “Do More than Give”
- Peter Singer’s “The Life You Can Save”
Save this product for later
Display prices in: USD